- $2,000.00 / month + tips
- Some experience required
- START DATE:
- Starts immediately!
We are looking for a unique individual who can work as both a housekeeper and kitchen helper at our beautiful Montana ranch for the months of July through October. We are a cattle and guest ranch and we host guests from all over the world! Customer service is a priority for all of our staff members. You will be surrounded by a staff of like-minded, high energy and friendly people. We work hard and play hard…out here they are one in the same to us!
The ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented, a self-motivator, a problem solver, friendly, fit enough to be on your feet both indoors and outdoors, organized, and able to take direction.
This position is best suited to someone who enjoys the outdoors and a remote location. We are 40 minutes from the nearest small town, about an hour from the city of Kalispell, and about 2 hours from Glacier National Park. There is no cell service on the ranch but we do have wifi and landlines. Room and board is provided. You will receive tips on top of your salary, and we offer an end-of-season bonus as well.
- Light irrigation (maintaining and moving around sprinklers)
- Assist with dishes
- Assist cook with putting away groceries, Sysco & Cosco orders
- Assist cook with any food prep such as chopping, assembling, etc.
- Set out buffet-style dinner, pick up dishes, set tables, clean up dinner service
- Any other odd jobs to keep the place looking its best 🙂
- Experience as a Housekeeper
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time
- A love of the outdoors
Please email a cover letter and resume to Desiree Sides, Ranch Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have these items in hand, we’ll schedule a phone interview.
- Desiree Sides
- (406) 293-5000