Most of what you need will be provided at the ranch. However, when packing your clothes, remember that Montana temperatures vary greatly between morning, noon, and night. For your comfort, plan to dress in layers.Here’s a list of items to consider bringing to make your trip as comfortable as possible;
- Riding boots (slip on preferred)
- Hiking boots (tennis shoes)
- Over the calf boot socks, or football socks.
- Long johns/tights for cold weather.
- Sport Bras
- Long sleeved shirts (avail. in our gift shop)
- T-shirts (avail. in our gift shop)
- Lined jacket
- Sweatshirts/sweatpants (avail. in our gift shop)
- Jeans that are just snug, and 2 to 3 inches too long. Wrangler and Roper brands are best.
- Hat w/brim & stampede string (gift shop)
- Slip on shoes for cabins & lodge
- Bathing suit (towels provided)
- Gloves (wool gloves work best for the cold)
- Raingear (pants & jacket preferred)
- Sunglasses/RX glasses
- Contacts/contact solution
- Toiletries: (toothbrush, paste, brush, comb, chapstick, lotion, powder, deodorant, razor blades, smelly stuff, dental floss, hair elastics, shampoo, rinse, etc)
- Books (lots here in library)
- Bug Spray for spring
- Camera/film (disposables in gift shop)
- Video camera
- Laundry bag
- Favorite beverage (alcohol)
- Phone card to call your loved ones at home. We have no cell phone service here!
We use two way radios here with main channels and privacy codes. If you have one bring it along, they're fun!
"We often like to dress up a little for Sunday night dinner and you are welcome to join us in dressing up too!"
Provided at the RanchHair blowers, Robes, Complimentary water bottles, Complimentary slippers, Saddle bags/water bottle holder, Laundry facilities & ironing board.
ALLERGIC TO BEES? Bring your Epi-pen!
Any Questions? Please call, fax, write or e-mail so we can help you plan your vacation, make room arrangements, or schedule off-site activities.